In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, Bodegas Pinesque SA de CV with address at Calle Autopista #1301, Fracc. Campestre del Bosque in Chihuahua, Chih. CP 31415 is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection. And in this regard we inform you of the following:
- The collection of personal data can be in different ways: directly when you provide it to us, either physically or by telephone, or when you visit our website, make a purchase or register in our Club Pinesque .
- We will use the personal data that we collect from you for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- Make reservations for your visits.
- Make purchases on our website.
- Formalize and maintain the commercial relationship that is generated with Bodegas Pinesque SA de CV
- Provide the services you have requested, operation, administration and similar, as well as to inform you about changes in them and evaluate the quality of the service we provide.
- Send you information about promotions, events, among others when you have authorized it.
For the aforementioned purposes, we need to obtain the following personal data:
- Full name
- Telephone contact
- Company tax data
- We inform you that Bodegas Pinesque SA de CV . assumes the commitment that said personal data will not be transferred to third parties and will only be used for the use indicated in the second point of this Privacy Notice.
- Bodegas Pinesque SA de CV, will treat and protect your personal data based on the principles of legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility enshrined in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Regarding your personal data, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition, by sending an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . In order to process any of these requests, they must include each and every one of the requirements set forth in article 29 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. From receipt, the corresponding area will have a maximum period of 20 business days to respond to your request, however, said period may be extended for an equal period of time, which will be notified through the means that you has indicated to us for such purposes, indicating the reasons for said extension in accordance with article 32 of the Law.
The refusal to use your personal data to send advertising, promotions and events may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
- recognize users
- Detect your bandwidth
- Measure traffic parameters
- Your type of browser and operating system
- The web pages you visit
- The links you follow
- Your IP address
- The website that directed you to ours
- The resolution of your monitor
By using this site, you agree to the collection, use, transfer, and storage of your personal and sensitive personal information, which means that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms set forth.
If you do not agree with them, the owner should NOT provide any personal information.
- This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes.
- We promise to keep you informed about any changes to this privacy notice, through our website pinesque.com
This privacy notice complies with the requirements established in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data held by individuals in force.